« A matter of facts » Franck Dhumes
The Chic & Style company has played a role in France’s clothing manufacturing heritage since 1973.
It began as a family company and its strategy has evolved :
- August : Bremand Confection becomes Chic & Style
- A new logo and a new signature, “Façonnier de l’Elégance et de l’Innovation” (Manufacturer of Elegance and Innovation) officializes the company’s positioning in the innovative and luxury markets.
- June : Jean-François Giraud’s wife Myriam joins the company to enrich the team, becoming the new assistant director
2012 and 2013 :
- These pivotal years are centered on innovation and expansion to produce challenging garments that require a high level of technicity and skills.
- Over 125,000 € are invested in new machines and training, specifically in the acquisition of two Rotosonic Nucléus machines and a Meyer thermobonding press.
- Jean-François Giraud buys Bremand Confection and becomes the new CEO.
- Before that and since 1998, he was the product and maintenance technician for Children Worldwide Fashion, Europe’s leader in high-end and luxury licenced childrenswear.
- The products are upgraded and the company begins to reposition itself in the luxury market.
- The company’s activity is recentered on mid and high-range women’s ready-to-wear.
- Joseph Bremand creates Bremand Confection, a specialist in the manufacture of high-quality work garments.